The College of Naturopathic Medicine Ltd.
Company web address
Place of job
East Grinstead or London
From Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
CNM, The College of Naturopathic Medicine is the UK and Ireland’s no. 1 training provider in natural therapies and is now seeking an experienced web designer to join our growing marketing team. Working with the head of Marketing, you will be responsible for producing new and dynamic websites tailored to audiences on an international scale.
As a Web Designer, you’ll be responsible for the overall design, layout and coding of our websites. It’s a part-creative, part technical role and you’ll be heavily involved with both the technical and graphical aspects of the websites.
How the site works and how it looks – and making sure it performs its functions well is what you are employed for. As such you’ll be closely involved with the maintenance and updates of existing sites you have designed. You will develop websites, either from scratch or by adapting existing sites and graphics to meet business requirements.
- An expert in WordPress, CMS and user-oriented design
- Having a detailed understanding of SEO best practices, to be able to produce optimised pages which are fast to load and mobile responsive
- Fluency in CSS, HTML and jQuery
The ideal candidate:
- Must be creative and proactive
- Has great design skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
Ideally, the person will have an interest in natural health, naturopathy, nutrition or related fields.