Job Type: Full Time, permanent
Place of Work: East Grinstead / Remotely (willing to travel frequently to head office)
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) is UK’s No 1 training provider in natural therapies, with colleges in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
CNM is looking to employ an e-learning technologist, expert in Moodle, to convert a range of our attendance courses into first-class e-learning provision.
The person we are looking for will ensure that the course content is designed, developed and deployed on our Learning Management System (Moodle). The course content will need to be sourced and shaped with help from the academic team.
The person in charge of this role will achieve high engagement in all of our e-learning deliveries and will ensure educational success.
A high degree of technical and creative expertise will be required in order to accommodate different delivery modes of content. In addition to this, the students' learning experience will need to be regularly assessed and reviewed, in search of improvements.
The responsibilities include:
- Design and development of e-learning materials
- Maintenance of and updates to our existing CNM courses on the LMS (Moodle)
- Identifying areas for innovation that improve the user experience
- Keeping up-to-date with learning technology and software developments
- Liaising with the academic team and advising on best practices for user experience
- Project management and clear communication about progress
Required skills and experience:
- In-depth working knowledge of Moodle or similar learning platforms
- Experience in developing and implementing an e-learning strategy
- Strong project management skills
- Experience gained in a comparable working environment
- Must be comfortable with working on simultaneous projects
- Familiarity with various content delivery modes such as SCORM, gamification, etc.)
- Experience of working with authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia etc.
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest in the e-learning industry
- Interest in natural therapies