Place of Work: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) trains future health professionals in natural therapies. Established in 1998, CNM is one of the leading colleges in the UK and Ireland. We are currently looking for a diligent, helpful and efficient assistant to join our busy staff on a full-time basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are first and foremost highly productive and with self-initiative. You must be able to show some evidence of valuable results in a similar role. You should demonstrate good results created by taking initiative in projects. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a past willingness and ability to learn fast and work hard and meet deadlines.
There will be some change and challenges to handle. This is a very fast-paced environment where you will be in constant action to achieve targets and have your tasks completed on time. It is important to be a reliable, dependable individual who likes to work consistently in a very stable company. There are also routines in the role and the person must be used to keeping things functioning smoothly without having to change them unless needed.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Assist the Operations Manager in all what is necessary.
- Ensure all new lecturers complete required documentation and are granted access to staff website.
- Check all Lecture Settlements and forward relevant information to Course Directors, monthly.
- Update current Lecturer List each academic year.
- Co-ordinate welcome emails to all new students.
- Assist with Class Planning for London.
- Creation of all London lecture plans and templates for other locations.
- Update Handbooks as necessary.
- Update forms as necessary.
- Update overview schedule.
- Create timetables
- Cover Reception when the receptionist is on holiday.