Office Junior – Marketing
Place of work: East Grinstead
Type of work: Full-Time, permanent.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is the UK & Ireland’s leading training provider for Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Natural Chef and Health Coach - with 10 colleges across the UK & Ireland and Online.
As part of our continued expansion, we are seeking an Office Junior to work within the Marketing Department. The role offers a great opportunity for a candidate looking to enter the field of Marketing.
The role will vary across online and offline marketing, and the ideal candidate will apply themselves to any task, big or small.
- Minor website content updates (WordPress)
- Uploading lists of contacts to email marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp/MailerLite)
- Posting events to Eventbrite and maintaining the event calendar
- Proof-reading printed brochures, leaflets and collateral
- Sourcing print quotes for re-orders and new projects
- Collating weekly statistics
- Preparing materials for exhibitions and events
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Is diligent and hard-working
- Is eager to learn and develop new skills
- Is organised and able to multi-task
- Works well under direction but also autonomously