International Marketing Manager
Type of work: Full Time, permanent
Place of Work: London or East Grinstead
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) is one of the UK’s largest, highly-respected and well-known natural-medicine training providers, with colleges in London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
To support our continued international expansion we are seeking an International Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
The role and responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Oversee the growth of international markets (new and existing)
- Utilise our global network of students, graduates and contacts to establish our international brand
- Source PR opportunities and advertising in target territories
- Recruit and manage opinion leaders, influencers and VIPs within the target territory
- Establish Health Talks, Webinars, attendance-based Events (using CNM Students and Graduates in country and cross-border)
- Evaluate target territories (assessing local regulations, accreditations, licensing and competitors)
- Contributing to and carrying out the Marketing Plan for each international market
- Line-management of International Marketing Executives
- Is a commercially-driven, proven marketer
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has knowledge of natural therapies or education in marketing
- Has experience in digital marketing: social, email, search, etc.
- Has experience opening new markets
- Has experience in sales
- Experience in marketing internationally
- Fluency in any languages, in addition to English